PEOPLE OFTEN TURN TO fancy-pants hair styles, costly skin care procedures, hip wardrobes, or even surgical procedures to look and feel younger. However, studies have shown that your smile can do more to make you look younger than anything else!
Even when you take good care of your teeth, over time they naturally yellow. Microfractures, thinning enamel, and built-up stains all make your teeth look duller and older. But that can be changed with professional smile whitening from our office!
3 Tips That Help Make Your Smile Stand Out!
- Whiten your smile! It’s safe and affordable.
- Find shades of lipstick that suit you. Certain shades can make your teeth look brighter and your skin look more youthful.
- Relax your jaw. This lifts your facial muscles.
Be Confident In Your Smile
One of the best ways to appear more youthful is to smile more! This can start a wonderful cycle too! Smiling more can actually make you happier, and make youwant to smile more.
So make sure you’re confident in your smile.
Right Now, Smile Whitening Also Helps Kids In Need!
Thanks to the Smiles For Life Campaign you can whiten your teeth, regain your confidence, AND help a child.
We participate in the Smiles For Life campaign. Smiles For Life raises money for ill, disabled and underprivileged children both locally, and around the world.
Make Your Contribution Today
It’s easy for you to be a part of it!
- Make a whitening appointment with us today.
- Spread the word! Whether you choose to have your own smile whitened or not, you can make a HUGE difference by simply sharing this opportunity on your social media accounts, such as Facebook!
Thanks for helping us make a difference in children’s lives!
Let us know if you have any questions about our teeth whitening options. Call us to schedule your appointment today!